Estimating things

Good day.  I've been absent lately while real life (and winter) have intruded on the artistic practice.  But now I have a few things to share.

A while back I wrote about blogger Christine Estima and her widely circulated work in local weekly The Grid.  In the meantime she has continued to document street art things, including the only photo I've seen that shows the remains of the Some Conditions Apply stencil underneath Joel Richardson's mural at Lansdowne and Dupont.

Here's the photo I took right after doing the stencil, before Joel's mural was restored:



And here's one that Christine took afterward, where it just barely peeks through:

Photo by Christine Estima

I will be interested to see how it ages.


Christine has also captured a bunch of the Things stencils around town:

Photo by Christine Estima

Photo by Christine Estima

For more, check out the 'THINGS' category on The Spadina Monologues.  Cheers!