Events, Oct. 23 - 29

Two street art things are happening in Toronto this week:

Sunday, Oct 23rd (that's today), 5-6pm - Besuited artist Joel Richardson officially launches his new mural at Lansdowne and Dupont. "Wear a suit and bring a camera and help me celebrate the finishing of my mural." I don't even own a suit.

Thursday, Oct 27th, 7pm start - Sean Martindale is giving the tenth anniversary lecture in the Hart House Hancock Lecture Series, titled "Playful Interventions: Engaging Our Urban Environments".  The talk is at Hart House, and tickets are free, but you must reserve a ticket to attend.  See the Hart House website for more.  Sure to be a fun night.

Sean Martindale's Ai Weiwei sculpture at Queen's Park.
Photo from Whippersnapper Gallery


If I missed anything, please let me know.